Scrumptious bite size treats that are comprised of just 5 ingredients. They take no time at all to make. If you are a nut butter fan then you will simply love these. A nice evening snack with a cuppa herbal tea or as a post workout snack. Just like a sweet or truffle but healthy of course.
Makes 10-12 bites
*Gluten & dairy free
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 120g almond butter (Can also use peanut or cashew butter)
- 3 1/2 tbsp ground almonds
- 20g macadamia nuts (roughly chopped)
- 1 tsp agave/honey/sweet freedom
- 40g dark chocolate
Here’s what to do:
- Add all ingredients to a large bowl
- Combine well
- Roll into balls with your hands
- Melt dark chocolate in a bowl over a pan of boiling water or in the microwave (if microwaving heat in 1 minute intervals, stirring after each minute to prevent chocolate burning)
- Dip/dunk balls into the dark chocolate using a teaspoon, one by one, laying them onto a baking tray lined with grease proof paper.
- Pop the tray into the freezer for 10 minutes or leave to set in the fridge
- Store in a sealed container for up to 3 days or in the freezer to have for later.