These homemade egg wraps are so simple to make and really tasty. The are so versatile in the fact that they can be filled with anything you fancy. I added some lighter than light mayo, lettuce, chicken, red onion and pineapple.
The ideal lunchbox filler!!
To make the egg wraps simply:
- Whisk two eggs & some parsley in a bowl
- Heat coconut oil in a frying pan over a medium heat- I used coco loco which is the brand that Aldi are now selling. If you like the taste of coconut then you will love this one as it is very coconutty… I love it!!
- Add the egg mixture to the pan and cook.
- When one side is cooked, flip over.
- Allow to cool completely before adding filling of choice.
- Wrap up & enjoy
This recipe makes 1 large egg wrap, which is cut in half. So simple but so delicious!!