These delicious pancakes are both gluten and dairy free. I made them for pancake Tuesday. I wanted to stay on track with my healthy eating plan so opted for these! They don’t brown as much as regular pancakes but this doesn’t compromise the taste in any way.
For the topping I chose stewed peaches and Greek yoghurt. Soooo delish!!
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 100g GF plain flour
- 2 eggs (I only have one in the photo, my little girl was helping me and she was “minding” one for me, lol)
- 300ml coconut almond milk (This milk gave them a really yummy flavour)
- Coconut oil
- 1 tsp honey
- Tin of peaches (in natural juice)
- Greek yoghurt
Here’s how to make them:
- Put flour, eggs, milk & honey into a blender or nutribullet and blend.
- Let stand for 5 minutes
- Ladle small amounts of mixture onto a hot pan
- Cook on both sides
- Stew peaches in a little water until soft
- Top with a dollop of yoghurt & some warm peaches 😋
- Makes approx 10 thin pancakes