Chia seeding pudding is quite a creamy dish that is ideal for breakfast or dessert. It tastes like dessert but is secretly very healthy. Combine all the ingredients and pop in the fridge overnight to enjoy the next day. Chia seeds are rich in fibre, iron and calcium and are high in anti inflammatory omega-3’s. This dish is also vegan and free from gluten.
Ingredients for the pudding
- 350ml almond milk
- 3 tbsp chia seeds
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tbsp honey
Ingredients for the topping
- Berries of choice, I used strawberries, blackberries & blueberries
How to make it
- Add all ingredients into a bowl and stir. Make sure all ingredients are covered with the milk
- Cover with some clingfilm and store in the fridge overnight
- Remove pudding from the fridge and divide between 2 bowls
- Add your toppings of choice
*1/2 tbsp of cacao or unsweetened cocoa powder can be added for a sweeter chocolatey taste.